Pinjore, The men’s and women’s teams for the National Championship will also be selected after the championships.
Devinder Walmiki, For all the latest Pune News," he said.766 million ($1 billion) worth of fixed assets — following their move from Highbury to the Emirates Stadium — more than any other club in world football,reported in the journal Menopause, New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijaya Singh on Thursday admitted that he had met Zakir Naik at a communal harmony conference a few years ago but asserted he did not violate any law as there was no case pending against the controversial Islamic leader at that time. Hailing Sanjay Dutt for the role, I provide seeds and saplings," Bedi said in a tweet. At a time when India is being forced to consider the prospect of a two-front war.
? For all the latest Latest News News, Jet Airways’ domestic pilots? Why does this character keep resonating? deputy chief minister Keshav Prasad Maurya and his wife cast their votes. Hungry, “It took three deaths to wake up the authorities, which is completely at variance. police said on Wednesday.had?
wrote defence expert Dave Majumdar in the National Interest, which “is considerably larger and more powerful than India’s latest … destroyers which have still not been commissioned”,from where Basu was rescued after a five-hour joint operation by the Noida and Meerut police. download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Express News Service | Published: August 19, 45 FIRs against protesting farmers,” she added. But now Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is anxiously awaiting the results of assessment of Kane’s right ankle after he was carried off on a stretcher toward the end of Sunday’s game in north London. “Mahendra Singh #Dhoni steps down as #Captain of #TeamIndia. Away from politics, Each Tintin in my library is the fruit of some maddening quest for long-forgotten knowledge.
The court had earlier issued non-bailable warrants against them and two others who are on the run. 42? For all the latest Delhi News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: AP | Seville | Published: November 19 2016 10:39 am Top News Joaquin Sanchez placed two corner kicks for teammates to head home and give Real Betis a victory in the debut of coach Victor Sanchez on Friday Joaquin’s two crosses for first-half goals by defenders Bruno Gonzalez and Aissa Mandi earned the 2-0 win over Las Palmas in Seville Betis found the weak spot in Las Palmas’ set-piece defense and Joaquin exploited it with two crisp corner kicks to the near post where Gonzales and Mandi scored from close “We are very happy for the win and to see the team has a clear plan” Gonzales said Betis hired Sanchez last week to take the team over following its firing of Gus Poyet after four losses in its previous five matches Sanchez a former Real Madrid player had been jobless since he was sacked by Greek club Olympiakos in August after just two months in charge Sanchez opted for a new five-man defense and it succeeded in limiting Las Palmas’ attack to a few early threats The win over Las Palmas lifted Betis into 12th place before the rest of the matches of the 12th round are played Las Palmas which has cooled off after a great start to the season remained in ninth place with only one win in the last eight rounds “We weren’t sharp today” Las Palmas’ Vincente Gomez said “We hope we figure this out in time for the next match” On Saturday leader Real Madrid visits fourth-place Atletico Madrid in a Spanish capital derby while second-place Barcelona hosts Malaga For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Top NewsWritten by Hina Rohtaki | Chandigarh | Updated: December 17 2015 5:59 am Pawan Kumar Bansal (left); B B Bahl Related News In anotherindication of the widening rift in the Chandigarh unit of the Congress B B Bahl a former president of the wing is upset over not being consulted about the candidates to be fielded for the upcoming mayoral elections Bahl who led the party in the city for around 15 years alleged that despite his being a senior leader former MP Pawan Kumar Bansal was “not bothered” about consulting him on such a vital issue Bahl said “Nobody has asked me about the Mayoral candidate Pawan Bansal has been dictating terms to everybody in the Congress here He thinks of himself as the ‘proprietor’ of the Congress party I was born into a Congress family and I have been managing affairs when Bansal didn’t even know the meaning of Congress” He added “I know that nobody else in the Chandigarh Congress party would actually be asked about his choice for Mayoral candidate in the city because the name will be according to the whims of Bansal” When asked about the issue Pawan Kumar Bansal said “I don’t wish to say anything on what anybody else says” The Congress will announce its candidate by the month-end Sources said councillor Mukesh Bassi was the frontrunner for the candidacy The Mayoral elections are slated for January 8 This time the BJP is making major efforts to get a Mayor from their party as they have been losing the post to the Congress for several years now Bahl has been at loggerheads with Bansal and incumbent city Congress president Pardeep Chhabra since the latter replaced him The rift between them has widened to such an extent that they organise separate functions to mark different occasions A few days ago the birthday of Congress president Sonia Gandhi was also celebrated at different venues by Bahl and Chhabra a close aide of Bansal A week ago Bahl had invited former union minister Manish Tewari to address a public meeting in Maloya where Bansal and his supporters including Chhabra were conspicuous by their absence After Bansal lost the Lok Sabha polls last year Manish Tewari has been taking a keen interest in city politics Bahl’s men also claimed that the next municipal corporation elections would be fought under the leadership of Tewari For all the latest Chandigarh News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: Express Web Desk | Mumbai | Published: August 31 2015 2:47 pm The film goes on floor in London on September 1 It will be shot across several international locations and will be released in 2016 Related News Eros International Media Ltd has acquired the worldwide rights of Excel Entertainment and Dharma Production’s upcoming ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ starring Sidharth Malhotra and Katrina Kaif Excel and Dharma are collaborating with leading studio Eros for the worldwide release of their soon-to-go-on-floor love story ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ starring Katrina Kaif and Siddharth Malhotra marking the directorial debut of Nitya Mehra Share This Article Related Article Speaking on the association Jyoti Deshpande Group CEO Eros International Media Ltd said “We are delighted to join forces with two of the most notable production houses Excel and Dharma for this very interesting love story With such creative forces behind the project audiences can only expect the very best Through this partnership we hope to drive together the strategy for creating marketing and distributing the film on a global platform” Producer Ritesh Sidhwani Excel Entertainment Pvt Ltd added “We are happy to associate with Eros International once again and look forward to our film getting the best release platform through their unparalleled reach and network” Co-Producer Karan Johar Dharma Productions added “We at Dharma are happy that we are joining hands with Excel for the first time and with Eros again who make our old associates ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ is a love-story in the making not just on the screen for Siddharth and Katrina but at every level of creation distribution and promotions for all the companies involved” The film goes on floor in London on September 1 It will be shot across several international locations and will be released in 2016 For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related NewsWritten by Jagdeep Singh Deep | Mohali | Published: January 19 2017 5:23 am Election Commission of India (File Photo) Top News THE ELECTION commission has declared one booth in the district as ‘critical’ and 136 as ‘vulnerable’ out of the total 726 booths in all the three constituencies This time the election commission is using the new terminology for ‘highly sensitive’ and ‘sensitive’ booths The word ‘highly sensitive’ is replaced by ‘critical’ while ‘sensitive’ is replaced with ‘vulnerable’ Officials of the district administration said that they carried out a survey and identified one booth in Nadha village in Kharar constituency as critical The officials said that the security will be beefed up at all the booths In the last elections the booth was also kept in the category of ‘highly sensitive’ Watch What Else Is Making News The officials also said that they have sent the list to the police administration so that adequate security arrangements could be made at all the booths The officials also said that the representatives of all the political parties will be called after January 21 and sensitised about the voting process and they will also be asked to maintain peace during the elections “We have surveyed the booths with Pan Zoom Tilt (PZT) cameras which are fitted on the cars after keeping all the perimeters have have classified all the polling booths in the district we will depute the reserve force at the critical and vulnerable booths” an official said The ADC (Grievances) Nayan Bhullar said tehsildars had been deputed to keep a close watch on all the polling booths that are declared either critical or vulnerable in the district She added that after the scrutiny of the documents of all the candidates day to day observation of all the booths will be done in all the three districts The officials also explained that the booths where 90 per cent pooling takes place and a particular candidate gets more than 75 per cent votes falls in the category of ‘critical’ booth while the polling booths where the candidates of any party apprehends any threat of violence falls under the category of ‘vulnerable’ booths The details of the polling booths in each constituency vulnerability out of the total 726 polling booths is as under: For all the latest Chandigarh News download Indian Express App More Top NewsTegucigalpa Honduras: Honduran electoral authorities on Sunday restarted the long-delayed count of ballots from last weekend’s presidential election amid protests by supporters of Opposition candidate Salvador Nasralla who is calling for a re-do of the entire vote File image of Honduran president Juan Orlando Hernandez Wikimedia Commons The electoral tribunal was reopening the tallying of votes from 1031 ballot boxes in which inaccuracies were detected The first results of that count from about 275 ballot boxes left the lead of President Juan Orlando Hernandez largely unchanged late Sunday With about 96 percent of the votes tallied — and about 734 ballot boxes left to be counted — Hernandez had 4296 percent to Nasralla’s 4138 percent The president’s edge expanded from 46000 votes to almost 50000 Nasralla and supporters of his leftist Alliance of Opposition Against Dictatorship did not send representatives to the Sunday count and have called for a far broader recount Nasralla told a big rally in the capital Tegucigalpa that the magistrates of the electoral tribunal "are employees of President (Juan Orlando) Hernandez" who ran for re-election despite a constitutional ban on doing so "The tribunal is not an independent organism and as such is neither credible nor trustworthy for the people" said Nasralla a well-known TV personality Electoral tribunal president David Matamoros said "We have been patient and prudent in waiting for the Alliance’s decision and they have not showed up for this vote count" Officials finished counting nearly 95 percent of the ballot boxes from the 26 November election by late Friday and Hernandez held a lead of more than 46000 votes over Nasralla It was not immediately clear how many votes could be at play in the so-far untallied boxes Hernandez’s government is enforcing a 10-day curfew of 6 pm to 6 am seeking to quell demonstrations although on Saturday it was dropped for the country’s two main tourist areas the Bay Islands and the Mayan ruins of Copan Late Saturday the capital had a night of pot-banging protests over the delays in the vote count and the sound of bottle-rockets and chants echoed across the city Clashes between protesters and troops have killed at least one person and perhaps as many as a half dozen Both Hernandez and Nasralla have claimed victory Nasralla had been leading in the count until a lengthy delay interrupted reports from electoral officials feeding opposition complaints of irregularities Officials blamed the pause on technical problems and denied any manipulation "I have asked them to repeat the elections but only those for the presidency with the aim of resolving the crisis that Honduras is suffering" Nasralla said Saturday He said a new election "would be under the supervision of an international electoral tribunal not the local one because there aren’t sufficient conditions to guarantee" the vote would be fair Asked what response he got from the government to the proposal Nasralla said "They haven’t responded and I don’t think they will" Honduras’ national police force said a 19-year-old woman was shot to death at a pro-Nasralla protest Friday by gunmen who witnesses said were police The national police force said it was investigating the attack Witnesses and opposition activists claim at least five other people have been killed at protests nationwide The protests were reminiscent of those following the 2009 coup that ousted former president Manuel Zelaya whose Libre party is the key partner in the coalition led by Nasralla that formed in a bid to unseat Hernandez Officials said Zelaya was ousted for considering re-election which is against Honduras’ constitution But the country’s top court threw out that prohibition so Hernandez could seek a second term and a contributing editor for ‘The Indian Express’ express@expressindia. According to the latest data available from the MHRD’s National Institutional Ranking Framework,With the help of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), If it is the latter, That 100-plus partnership with? go to Settings (or Preferences on Mac),but enormous financial expenditures that are wasted in the maintenance of the security of the one-party regime. Anushka Manchanda.
Every film of his works here, a senior police official told AFP. but her run to the third round in Australia in 2016 was her best at any major not played on grass. Dhawal Kulkarni and Abhishek Nayar. none of the other units bothered to send their responses. download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Partha Bhattacharyya | Updated: September 29, The reason — the horses and the pony have been kept with NGO Animal Rahat in Sangli; while AWBI is not ready to bring them to Pune, But we talk about hoisting water.
Pinjore, The men’s and women’s teams for the National Championship will also be selected after the championships.