News story: Healthcare Environmental Services Limited in liquidation: how to claim redundancy or register as a creditor

first_imgWorkers and self-employed contractors who provided services to the company are not eligible to apply. Instead, these individuals should contact the liquidator to register as creditors.How to applyTo apply for payments owed, you will need the case reference number (CN10001220) and other personal information, such as bank or building society details and your National Insurance number.Further guidance about how you can apply online and what information you need is available.Paying your claimOnce you submit your online application, it takes us an average of 14 days to process your application and pay claims.However, sometimes we need to get additional information from you or from the Liquidator. This can take a bit of time.We’ll contact you directly if we need anything from you and we always try to pay eligible claims within 6 weeks of receiving the application.Please don’t contact us to check the status of your application until after the six weeks have passed. This will help us deal with everyone’s application as quickly as possible.ERA Solutions Limited has been appointed by the Liquidators to assist with the process and will be working with the Insolvency Service so that payments can be made as quickly as possible. If you require assistance or have questions, contact ERA Solutions Limited: [email protected] or 01827 383531.Getting helpIf you need help completing your application, you can contact the Insolvency Service’s Redundancy Payments helpline on 0330 331 0020.When calling, please have your case reference number (CN10001220) and National Insurance number to hand. If you do not have a case reference number, please contact the liquidator.We are experiencing higher than usual call volumes at the moment. If you are unable to get through to us you can email [email protected] with “Healthcare Environmental Services Employee” in the subject line. Please include your name, your case reference number and your telephone number in your email.If you need to email us after submitting your claim, please only use the email address you gave on your application form. Otherwise, we won’t be able to respond to you for security reasons.Other support available to youFactsheet: finding a new job, managing your finances and benefits available to you.Information for creditorsYou’ll need to register as a creditor in the liquidation if: you worked for Healthcare Environmental Services Limited under an employment contract you live in England, Scotland or Wales you haven’t been paid for goods or services you’ve supplied to Healthcare Environmental Services you’ve paid Healthcare Environmental Services for goods or services that you haven’t received Information for former employeesIf you were made redundant on 27 December 2018 and previously received redundancy pay, you might be eligible to receive additional money you are owed, including holiday pay, statutory notice pay, salary, wages, or overtime.Those who were previously not entitled to redundancy pay, you may now have a claim for additional money owed as a result of Healthcare Environmental Services Limited entering into liquidation.The amount the Insolvency Service can pay you will be subject to certain legal limits. Information about the legal limits is available.Who is eligible?You can apply to the Insolvency Service for redundancy pay and statutory notice pay if: Contact the liquidators about how to register as a creditor.last_img read more

Read More »